Why should your agency become a member of the
Arizona Council of Human Service Providers?
Does your agency have the ability to significantly impact:
- Policy and decision making within the state departments with whom you hold contracts?
- Policy and decision making within the Arizona State Legislature and Governor's office?
- Our national policy and decision-makers?
Do you have the ability to:
- Participate in group purchase arrangements that can significantly affect your company's bottom line performance?
- Reduce human resource cost through shared staffing arrangements, share training, discounted temporary staffing services and a comprehensive Arizona salary survey?
If your answer to any of these questions is no, you need to become a member of the Arizona Council of Human Service Providers!
The Arizona Council is a 40-year-old, member driven, not-for-profit association of human service organizations that provide public and private sector services in the mental health, substance abuse, child welfare, prevention and court systems.
As a member driven association, the purpose of the Council is to promote and maintain a comprehensive continuum of services that help Arizona's children, adults and families build lives of quality and self-sufficiency. We strive to accomplish this purpose through active participation in the public policy arena and through activities that enhance professionalism within the industry.
The Council's structure allows for participation by member agencies in the following standing committees:
- Child Welfare
- Legislative Advocacy
- Human Resource
- Substance Abuse
In addition to the Council's active participation in state government, we are also affiliated with, or members of, the following state and national groups:
Children's Action Alliance
Mental Health Association of Arizona
National Council for Behavioral Health
Rocky Mountain Council of Community Behavioral Healthcare
National Organization of State Associations for Children
National Coalition of State Alcohol and Drug Treatment & Prevention Associations
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill-Arizona Chapter
Arizona Association of Associations
Child Welfare League of America
Please consider the value membership in the Council would be to your organization. The Council is the only state association in Arizona that influences policy in the behavioral health, child welfare, juvenile justice and prevention service delivery systems.
If you would like to be our guest and attend a membership meeting of the Council please contact us at:
- Click on the Application button to view and print the Application form:
- Complete the form.
- Mail the form and its attachments to:
The Arizona Council of Human Service Providers
2100 N Central Ave #225
Phoenix, AZ 85004